Lagenda Balloon Inflators
The Lagenda line of professional balloon inflators is rapidly becoming the machine of choice of balloon artists worldwide. The Lagenda B322 Balloon Inflator quickly and accurately inflates two balloons simultaneously. The Lagenda B231, aka Lagenda Jr, Balloon Inflator quickly and accurately inflates modeling balloons.
Lagenda B322 Balloon Inflator is a Decorator's Essential Tool
The Lagenda B322 is a professional machine that inflates and sizes for two balloons simultaneously. It has rapidly become the balloon inflator of choice for many of the top balloon artists in the world. It is designed to inflate 11-inch and 12-inch round and linking balloons as well as 646/660 non-round balloons. It can also inflate modeling balloons and 5/6-inch balloons quickly and easily (although the sizing is not as precise as it’s sibling, the B231)
Some of our favorite features of the Lagenda B322 are:
- It can inflate two balloons to different sizes
- It can be triggered by either a foot switch or a simple button
- You can inflate balloons “freeform” without the timer by holding down the button or foot switch
- It has an always-on fan that keeps the machine from overheating when inflating hundreds and hundreds of balloons one after the other
- It’s fast!
- The counter keeps track of what you inflate and the count can be adjusted if a balloon pops
- It is a solidly-built metal machine
- It comes with a snazzy case
Lagenda B231 is the Twister's Favorite Inflator
The Lagenda B231 perfectly sizes non-round balloons as well as smaller round and heart balloons.
Our favorite features of this machine are:
- It’s very lightweight and portable
- It easily inflates double-stuffed balloons
- It accurately sizes 321 and other non-round balloons
- It can powered by a battery or plugged in
- It is a well-made metal casing
- If you connect two machines one will ‘control’ the other, so you can size two balloons simultaneously!